RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hello Everyone!!
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 07:03 PM
betomxl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oliveDrab
Nice to meet you too. Are you an AMA member?

You said your next build is the 2400m super sky surfer ... I assume you mean 2400 mm which is a 94" + wingspan. Looks good- I'd like to have one. I have a Super Dimona motor glider I need to assemble. Maybe I can ditch the Super Dimona and buy the Super Sky Surfer instead.

Where do you fly?

Your last flight you reached a height of 2,600mts. what is "mts"? Surely not meters. 2,600 meters = 8,530 ft.
Hello!, no im not a member of AMA, yes!, its a 2400mm super sky surfer, i got it today, i like how they look when new, now im going to hack the hell out of it, making holes for vents, antena, batteries hehehe... poor plane, but it will live
a prosperous life....

I havent head of the super dimona motor glider, but i just look it up, and its beautiful, i really like gliders with wheels, because where i fly its pure dirt and rocks (desert) and the belly landers doesnt last... im kind of envy from all the youtube
videos where they land on a perfect grass..... in fact, i have never in my life seen so much grass like in those videos.

I flight in the desert, no routes of comercial airlines, no airports near, no fiels, its about 20km away from the city,and i really meant 2600m, or about 8,530ft

im sharing 2 photos, first one its where you can almost see the 2600 meters of heigh, and the other one, was the last my plane transmit, voltaje was almost 7volst, and i was 10.3km from base
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	PENULTIMAb.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	511.3 KB
ID:	2255865   Click image for larger version

Name:	ultima.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	534.1 KB
ID:	2255866