RCU Forums - View Single Post - Change is hard
Thread: Change is hard
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 07:03 AM
LGM Graphix
My Feedback: (22)

Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts
Default Change is hard

I'm the first guy to admit I don't like change. I can accept it, but I don't often like it.
I'm just going to say it. The new RCU platform sucks. I was almost ok with dealing with the new forum although there are areas in posts I can't read due to banners covering words up. I hate that you cannot click to go to first new post instead of having to start at the very first or very last one.
but today I saw the new marketplace. ...
I click on "airplanes", can't filter to just find jets and can only see 5 or 6 ads with no next page scroll available.
Now I admit I am not computer savvy, and I hate learning new forums but I can usually figure them out. The new classifieds has me totally lost.
RCU has always had some forum issues but I find this new platform more difficult to navigate than any other forum I have ever visited. It's no wonder so many groups are popping up on Facebook.
I post this here in the jets forum as it is the forum I frequent and it is one of the busiest.
Is it just me? Have you guys found a button to take you to newest post and figured out the classifieds?
I'm willing to accept it's just me if it is, like I say I am not computer savvy at all ...