RCU Forums - View Single Post - Testing the new NV (Norvel) .40 size (6.5cc) gasoline glow engine
Old 04-27-2018, 11:11 AM
erieqc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hsukaria
Something is messed up with the RCU threads. I just received an email with postings in this thread. No matter.

I have repaired the 2 GX-40 engines that were "dumped" on me by replacing the crankshafts and conrod on one of them. I also replaced the head buttons to convert them back to glow. But I have not flown them, just bench run them. I have my original AX-40 flying around still. I could replace the retrofitted engines on the same plane to confirm. Maybe someday.

Meanwhile, I have been flying a Norvel BigMig 15 and an AME 15 in small planes quite a bit this past year without any problems and with good performance.

I had been eagerly waiting for the future NV 60, but not sure that is ever going to happen from the looks of things.
I received the same thing ever since they upgraded this site it’s a piece of sh t I don’t do anything here anymore you go to classified adds and good luck. I hate to say but this site is going down the crapper really fast!!!!