RCU Forums - View Single Post - KAOS AND RELATED PLANES AND INFO
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 03:28 PM
ETpilot

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Well it has been almost a month since my last post. 1290 views and no one has posted on a Kaos build or fix it. Hummmm.

My trip to Florida went well. Got busy busy while there. Lots of home projects to do. Even got in the attic and ran a new electric circuit for a light. Hot hot. Missed out on Top Gun. Only day I could go was opening day and I was not too sure as to activity at that time. So I kept working on fix it things. Then next day I drove down to Miami to visit with family. My, the traffic was horrible down there. All hours of the day i was in bumper to bumper traffic. Just horrible.

I had planned to stay the night but decide to cut the visit short and leave that same night. Turned out to be a long day and night drive to Miami and return to Kissimmee. I did visit the Kissimmee area flying club. But it was during a weekday and no one was there.

Best day of the trip was when I left Florida for the return to Texas. Nothing against Floridians but I prefer Texas. Although I am tied to Florida. I have Family there and own a house in Kissimmee. I can't cut that ribbon that binds me to Florida.

Back home my home looked like a jungle. The grass grew like crazy. The freshly mowed areas that I had left were totally overgrown. I spent the last 2 days mowing and catching up on things. Looking better but still more to be done. My truck has a flat tire I need to fix. Just busy busy here too.

The runway looked like a weed field. Looking better after the first mowing. Will let the cutting dry a bit then hit it with the finish mower. Great flying weather now. I have to get some flight time in. Once I get caught up some I will see about finishing my Kaos. This thread will keep me going until I finish. I only work on one build at a time. I have a couple of foam planes I want to try. Electric prop and Ducted Fan. Both new to me.