RCU Forums - View Single Post - The new T1 models F16 build thread
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 08:13 AM
Len Todd

Received 40 Likes on 35 Posts

Good luck with the Nav lights! The factory installed ones on my T One still are not working correctly, and I have been waiting for weeks to get answers/resolutions from Dirk! One was dead on arrival and the other will not strobe or flash no matter which controller output port you plug into. The instructions for the Pilot Nav Light Controller appear to address the provided controller. There are three different modes accessed by the manual switch. Also, instead of using a Txer three position switch for the different modes, you have to toggle the controller's on and off switch three times to get thru them. Same for the manual switch. No instructions makes for a bit of bench time investigating these issues. Have not found a supplier that can supply an exact match for the DOA Green LED. The only ones out there that I have found are a bit brighter and have a different mounting on the heatsink. They run a bit hotter too. Hopefully the Lens Cover won't cook. Still looking for a resolution for the lower fuse LED that will not flash or blink. Like I said, Good Luck!