RCU Forums - View Single Post - Maus tank 2 diffrent barrell recoil
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 09:31 AM
Sebbe335

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello again!

After a lot of thinking i finded the easiest way would be to just buy another controlboard and connect the recoil to that, but i cant find any board that have the main gun firering via a switch, i tried clark, taigen and ibu but all seems to be activated from the tx. stick. I dont know how the controlboard would react if i conected the gun elevation/firering channel to exampel ch. 6 on the reciever and have a 2 way switch (0% epa on switch pos. 1 and 100% epa on pos. 2) and hopefully it would fire when the switch is activated then it gets 100% quickly. It might work.. i will try this with my elmod board for a start. Then i can buy a cheap taigen board where plug in my flash and recoil. It just need to be able to handle a servo for recoil then its no place for a ordinary 2 wire recoil to fit....

However the aux. Board must be able to fire without any engine start sequence or similar is required, anybody know if you can just conect power to a taigen board and use this functions without engine start?

Otherwise its a good idea to have a relay or something that can switch between maingun/ aux gun but the sound would be the same and also the settings for the recoil would be the same...

//Sebbe