RCU Forums - View Single Post - Knowledge Quiz for Warbird wiz
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 08:20 PM
Ernie P.
My Feedback: (3)

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Top_Gunn
Yes, both his plane and the unarmed plane he shot down.

I've been toying with the idea of a quiz that would work like the old Twenty Questions radio show. Instead of posting clues, you might name a category, like person, or aircraft, or event, and people would respond by asking questions. This should before too long narrow it down enough so someone would get the right answer. Perhaps with a limit of some number of questions per day, since some participants probably aren't as free as others to spend a lot of time on line. The format might encourage wider participation. Any thoughts? I'm not pushing this, just something that occurred to me.
Al; what we have been doing is working pretty well, but I don't have anything against new ideas. I do see some issues, such as the number of questions asked in a day, how many questions can be asked in a single post, how many questions one person can ask in total, etc. But if everyone is in agreement, we can try it. How about this: The next time it's your turn you can try it. If it seems to work, we can make it optional at the choice of whoever has the floor. Sound okay? Thanks; Ernie P.