RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Poop has hit the fan !
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 04:49 AM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts

Hydro, like I have said this whole time, if you don't see the value then don't join. It's all a personal decision. If it does come to pass that in order to fly above 400' that you will be required to be a member, you still have a choice. Your choice will be to join or to find another hobby. Sounds like you enjoy your boats so maybe best to just focus there.

perhaps a good example, I don't see the value in a 400.00 bottle of wine. I would NEVER give a moments consideration to buying a bottle with such a price tag. That is my choice, there are people that do see the value and they have no issues in spending that 400.00 and will enjoy that bottle with a couple of friends. Does that give me the right to judge them? Should I mount a crusade and tell everyone who spends that kind of money on a bottle how foolish they are? What about the guy who buys a Tesla? A 1.2M dollar house? How about the guy who spends over 1,000.00 a year on cigarettes? Are you a smoker Hydro? See my point here. You don't see the value in AMA, you have that right. You have the right to explain your reasons right up to the point where you and other members mount a group attack at someone who does see the value. And that my friend is exactly what has happened on several occasions. Now if you will excuse me I need to get on the road, I have another AMA event to enjoy today and tomorrow.