RCU Forums - View Single Post - PacNW RC tankers: NORDPAC
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 12:16 PM
StuN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PacNW RC tankers: NORDPAC

I’ve been off this forum for quite a while but wanted to remind RC tankers in the PacNW about NORDPAC, a RC tank club established in 2005, that I’m XO (vice-pres) of. I just posted an extensive description of our club and contact info in reply to a young RC tanker on page 14 of the ‘RC tank clubs’ thread.

The most exciting news for our club is that we have reached an agreement with the director of the Ft Lewis Museum in WA to provide a permanent battlefield and storage areas for us, as well as including NORDPAC in their museum events. We are looking forward to establishing an identical relationship with the Oregon Military Museum at Camp Withycombe in Clackamas, OR. These arrangements will provide our club with permanent battlefield sites in two different states that will be accessible to members commencing with the 2019 battle season, and those are in addition to the more than one dozen 1-3 day long battle events annually scheduled by NORDPAC in WA and OR.

If you are a RC tanker in the PacNW please read the reply I posted, check out our FB and Yahoo groups pages, and consider joining.

Stu N
NORDPAC XO
KAC6A - Out