RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Poop has hit the fan !
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 09:29 AM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
LOL still doing damage control I see. Anyone with common sense can clearly see that you were not coerced into that thread at all. You came in on your own choice to do so and immediately started with negative comments. YOU were the aggressor in that thread. My first two comments to your negative assumptions were quite polite. It wasn't until you started your lies that I became aggressive. Bottom line, don't dish out disrespect if you are too thin skinned to take it!

I did not report it as I do not want it edited, you painted yourself in a very poor light and I want it to stay that way. I started the thread to illustrate that there is good within the ENTIRE organization of the AMA which includes its largest asset, the members. You and others took advantage and turned it into another " Bash the AMA and anyone who supports the AMA " thread and then accuse me of dragging a thread off topic. Are there any mirrors in your home?
Interesting viewpoint , but your "Late reports & spreadsheets" says otherwise .

Now , got anything to say about HR 302 , or will the entirety of your participation here be one of playing "attack the fellow posters" ?