RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Poop has hit the fan !
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 11:28 AM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
I could easily ask you , Hydro Junkie and Initforfun the same question. What is your justification for mounting a group attack on my thread? Can’t it be enough that you can justify that you see no value in the AMA and I can justify that I do see the value and we part ways in this thread being OK that others have different perspectives than our own. Why after I gave an answer to the opening topic with zero negative or passive aggressive comments do you feel the need to stir the pot again?
Ok , it's "Olive Branch" time , for real .

Speed , maybe I did take your AMA praise thread wrong . I thought it was a hatchet job on Franklin , but I'm willing to say I could have misread your intent and mistook your post . Just as you may have taken the wrong impression of me as being anti AMA , if my 50 years of membership don't say I'm pro AMA I don't know what else could . Now , the continued bickering is no good for either of us , eventually Ken will come in here and dopeslap the two of us , so I'm willing to let this go if you will . I do appreciate your answer to my above question and I agree with you 100% , the FAA doesn't want us shut down , they just want us out of their day to day operations and to stay out of the way of full scale aircraft . See , we already have more common ground than we did 10 minutes ago .

Bygones be Bygones and I'm all for a truce if you are ....

Last edited by init4fun; 10-15-2018 at 12:00 PM. Reason: replacing omitted word "know" in the fourth sentence