RCU Forums - View Single Post - Lado retracts, do the really exist?
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 04:12 PM
john534

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is from RCSB the other day;

Quote: brian wood
Hi does anyone know whats going on at lado, been after a couple of actuators for a couple of months saying no stock together with other products sent an email few weeks ago all they said was they would inform me when in stock. Brian
I had this conversation with Christophe yesterday... And since it was not marked "do not share" I am sharing...Me:I notice that most products are out of stock on your website. I like what I have seen of others that have used your actuators to convert their gear and am looking forward to my current project, and future projects using Lado actuators… I am also actively pitching your actuators to my fellow flyers, and am hoping your current out of stock status is temporary and that I can continue to buy and recommend your products in the future.
Reply:Hi, we are gently stopping the business as we have the rules since 12 years now, and we want to pass to another history.So out of stock will continue until we found another company to continue this history, as customers are here and selling continue. We are just tired..

Thanks for your support and your confidence.
Rgds
Christophe