RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hangar 9 60cc Corsair
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 09:34 AM
CaptRKO
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My Corsair is going on 5 years old now....Robart Pneumatics, good ol' reliable Zenoah G-62 up front....had to replace my Batts, fuel lines, tank, and some various other small fixes still going strong! Was a little sad about Horizon/H9 ending the production.....I was lucky however to have a NIB Kit with retracts fall into my possession yesterday so I snatched it up! Thinking about a Saito Radial this time around but will still think about that....I am going to go all out scale on her painting the inside of the gear doors/bay white. Might convert her to a F4U-4 or F4U-7.....even the thought of bashing her into a Super Corsair F-2G.

The one I am flying now I call it the "Hollywood" scheme, the glossy blue reminds me of the TV Show Baa Baa Blacksheep show planes....they were all glossy blue and when you see an Airshow bird at Oshkosh the are all in mint sea blue condition--just the way I like it.

Again sad to see the line end...the Scale outline if this plane is perfect, the Top Flite is close....I might try one...but for now happy to have a replacement in my "stash"