RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Giant Top Flite F6F Hellcat coming soon?
Old 03-08-2019, 02:36 PM
CK1
My Feedback: (60)

Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts

Ok heres some info for those of you interested in the New Hellcat from TF . I purchased one in November last year and found some issues so I called the Customer service line and spoke with someone named Joe . I described my issues to him and he asked that I send some photos , which I did . I waited and waited for a response and received nothing . I re- sent the photos ,no response. I called in again and again and received only hold music . I finally did send another email through a different portal in he HH website and received a response from Joe . I was informed by Joe that using the Customer service line was incorrect and thus the non response from the initial photos and emails. . To shorten the story the flat light blue covering is no longer available that I need to repair the piss poor finishing on my model . I was offered a very small credit to help resolve this issues . In case you missed that , the covering on this newly released model no longer available ! I wish that I had known there would be an ARC version coming out when I ordered this one last November .
The sheeting finish is poor . The covering job is poor . The customer service is poor . The fact that matching covering is no longer available is unbelievable. . I think it will be a while before I buy from HH / Top flite . I'm going back to scratch building it's less infuriating. This has been a 999.00 mistake on my part .