RCU Forums - View Single Post - GBRJET - Thank you discount and final stock reductions :-)
Old 03-20-2019, 02:33 AM
marc s

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default GBRJET - Thank you discount and final stock reductions :-)

Just a quick heads up for those who want to grab a bargain.....

As most know I'm moving on to other projects and leaving the jet hobby accessory frenzy. I've sold to some amazing people all over the world and hopefully will still keep in touch with many of them as I'm still going to be around and may head out to Jet Power this year as a spectator, or if anyone wanted I'm happy to help on a stand too!

I've a few items left in stock and have just reduced the prices on the web site for those items remaining, on average the prices are 40-50% off so this is whats left...

5 x DCAT-L's at almost 50% off
3 x DCAT U (not on web site but will do a special price) these units are for 300-500N turbine systems - PM me to discuss.
5 x 6mm Bullet Clunks
20+ x 8mm Bullet Clunks
20+ x Maglok Stoppers
20+ x Maglok Vents
20+ x Maglok Probes

Thank you for all your support over the last 10+ years and hope that some of my innovation and design especially in the fuel supply area (CAT's - Bullet Clunks and Maglok systems) have made your jets more reliable and pleasurable to fly.

Oh and a quick thank you to all those who copied and imitated the CAT - very flattered

marcs