RCU Forums - View Single Post - Harlock RC Viper 140
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 03:39 AM
Dansy
My Feedback: (53)

Received 159 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by RAMPAGE_1
Thank you gentlemen!

Also, I've had trouble locating a longer servo arm, 25mm for the ailerons, period. I ended up using a cyclic arm off of an Align 600 helicopter. I only had three. This is a long servo arm that fits the spline and has a 2mm hole at 20 and 25mm. I used 2 of these servo horns for the ailerons(25mm hole) and used 1 for one of the elevators(20mm) hole. But I am one short. I can't seem to find this horn on any of the sites. The horn has a "F" stamped on it. If I could find another 2 more of these I think I would be set. I need one more for the other elevator half and one more for the rudder. Right now I just have a plastic horn that comes with the HV69 on the rudder. I bought a couple of metal horns from Aeropanda (MKS). However, they did not fit the pinion. I have been searching for the correct horns for the last week and have come up short. I will try Esprit and see if I can find something. I will attach a few pics so all can see what I am doing. It was a challenge to get the HV69 servos to fit in VJ. I have one more elevator to go, and then tackle the nose wheel steering for the ER 30 nose wheel.

Thanks, again,

G. Vargo
It’s stamp F (for Futaba) because the are the same number of teeth 25T as FUTABA servos.....as I said above...

Any servo arms listed for Futaba fit the MKS unless you go into the micro ie HV93...then it’s different.