RCU Forums - View Single Post - Futaba 32 coming.
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 06:36 AM
jescardin
My Feedback: (1)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

"Bob_B" that is totally understandable on your move to other brand.

For my, at the beginning of the Futaba telemetry systems, I used the external voltage cable and voltage sensor for monitoring the batteries on my EDFs, although they were not high performance as yours. Then what I did was studying the recorded telemetry files with my computer so as to fine tuning the flying time clocks as well as the alarm voltages.

Since the current sensor was introduced it is not necessary to go as explained above, of course. Anyway, and I do know it from some friends, there are Futaba users who do not much like the Amp going up count on Futaba telemetry but would prefer a count down style from total capacity like it is on other brands, but I suppose that is subjective likings or preferences.

Personally what I think other brands and its distributors made much, much more better than Futaba was explaining customers how to use their telemetry capabilities and made a greater effort on product support and guidance so that today many modellers know better what these brands offer and how to use it.

Best Regards.