RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jeti, what's the truth?
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 05:44 AM
tp777fo
My Feedback: (28)

Received 126 Likes on 87 Posts

Scot. I am just a plain old modeler (emphasis on old). I flew JR for years then switched to Spektrum. I bought a DX18 Stealth. It didnt work out of the box. Sent it in for repairs. When I got it back switches started falling out. I fixed them. I then got a recall notice to not fly it unless it has a sticker in the battery box....it didnt. It did pass the required range check. I bought a 20 ch.Rx that never was opened before it was recalled. The DX 20 has had issues and now has been discontinued. I did a lot of research on RCU and found lots of guys were having quality issues with Spektrum radio equipment. The common comment was it worked great till it quit. I lost confidence in Spectrum to fly a 200mph 40# missile. The cost of my investment was too great and the liability was off the scale.

I changed to Jeti. Glad I did. I now fly a DS16 with 16 FULL channels, great telemetry, unbelievable programming flexability and outstanding customer support from both Aeropanda and Esprit. Oh yeah....never a single issue with equipment quality, signal, telemetry or anything. My bottom line is that I fly stuff that works for ME.