RCU Forums - View Single Post - Buyers beware, warning!! Aviation jets su-35
Old 05-07-2019, 06:25 PM
VS.T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Statement of Aviation Jet, regarding the accusation from Pacific RC Jet

I'm posting this thread on behalf of Aviation Jet.

Dear all,

I'm Mark Deng, founder of Aviation Jet(“AV”). Firstly, I would like to thank you all for supporting Aviation Jet all along. Secondly, I would like to give my apology to those who have been following this incident that I reply to this matter late since I've been on business trip for the past few days. Regarding the accusation from Barry Hou and Dirk from Pacific RC Jet(“PRCJ”), my point of view here is only to speak out the truth and whole story between AV and PRCJ, and leave the judgment to the public. I believe the trigger of this matter starts from AV appointed Global Jet Club as a new dealer/distributor in U.S.:

Back in 2016, Barry Hou asked Aviation Jet to design & develop a sport jet, named Sparrow, which was eventually designed by Aviation Jet’s engineer Jiang Yi. AV still owns and possesses the design material & original blueprints etc. We do even doubt that Barry can present any design material & original blueprints to the public. (Barry, you’re more than welcome to provide any evidence that can prove you have the design right or product patent). According to the agreements between Barry and AV, Barry made the commitment to purchase 10 Sparrows monthly, 240 Sparrows in total in next two years. There was an agreed payment of USD 10,000 (approx. RMB 70,000) as DIPOSIT of this agreement and which can be deducted RMB 1,000 on each Sparrow purchase for the first 70 orders. And another extra USD 1,000 for a sample Sparrow and shipment expense. All in all, AV appointed PRCJ with an exclusive right of sale outside PRC. The agreement and business relationship between AV and PRCJ as simple as a dealer/distributor and manufacturer.

When the Sparrow firstly came out of the market, I also tried to post pics and advertised Sparrow on Facebook. Barry requested to delete all the market info about the Sparrow. As a newly established & responsible manufacturer, we treated our dealers as VIP customers, and we realized we did need to give them 100% of trust and support. I deleted all my posts regarding the Sparrow without a single question. Since then, AV had never involved the way Barry’s marketing strategy and his advertising wording. In fact, Barry did not meet the agreement terms, within two years of collaboration period, Barry only had NINE Sparrows sold which resulting in huge economic losses for Aviation Jet. Barry failed to meet the business condition, the collaboration and agreement ends automatically as per the agreement terms.

On the other hand, Barry declared that the Sparrow design is unreasonable and defective, and Aviation Jet refused to change the design, which obviously tells the truth that Sparrow is designed by Aviation Jet, Barry does not even have the right to modify the design. Sparrow is a mature sport jet, and has been flown thousands of flights by customers all over the world.

In March 2018, Barry noticed that AV had plan to develop the A10 project while the Su35 project still in progress. Barry committed to a pre-order of 20 A10s with USD 20,000 down payment. And both party were aware that the purpose of this funding was to facilitate and speed up the design and development of A10 project, which AV truly appreciate on this. Even though the oral agreement of A10 design & development time was 3 months, things happened unfortunately and continually such as changing new supplier, machines went down and environmental protection inspection. AV had reported all these to Barry and Dirk duly and understanding was given and they were willing to wait.

In this February, Aviation Jet moved to a larger and more modern factory, for business expansion, AV planned to add in another dealer in U.S. Mike Lin from Global Jet Club was selected as the second distributor for Aviation Jet in the States. AV informed Barry and Dirk this action via e-mail, then Barry and Dirk became very unfriendly from then. Barry stated that Mike would get the right to sell the A10 without paying anything, and asked me to negotiate with Mike that the A10 should be exclusive to PRCJ in U.S. for one year. Mike agreed on this.

Due to the factory relocation, Aviation Jet business has suspended all business for a month, Barry and Dirk were well informed and had good communication during that period. The A10 project was also restarted smoothly after everything settled down. However, PRCJ now declares that Aviation Jet intends to retaliate against the loss on the Sparrow project with an indefinite suspension of work on the A10, which is ridiculous and an unreasonable defamation. On the A10 project, there was indeed a delay delivery due to some irresistible reasons, however, AV had agreed to refund the USD $20,000.

Finally come to the Su35’s matter. The Su35 was launched to the market after three months of fully test flight in China. Aviation Jet will never ever and has no any reason to treat our dealers, partners and customers like white mice for gaining or obtaining experimental and technical data from them, like Barry and Dirk stated previously. In fact, Su35 has passed numbers of extreme flight tests in China such as falling leaf, cobra, sharp pull-up and other maneuvers which are often demonstrated. AV is willing to share all the test flight videos. We do strongly condemn that PRCJ stated that our test flights are gentle is intent to hide the defective design and flaws. Of course, the test flight done by manufactory can only consider the flying style of majority users. We would try to reach the extreme limit of the aircraft as close as possible. However, the test pilot might not be the best. If any of our customer engage any kind of serious design flaws and defective product when flying our product, you’re more than welcome to show us the video and the proof, AV will compensate your loss.

In this February, Barry informed AV that his Su35 had a successful maiden flight, and other 4 flights on the same day. And then PRCJ posted information on their website that Su35 had passed the test and officially accepted the order. The logical problem of this viewpoint has been raised several times already, so I would not repeat again. After numerous flight, on one flying day, Barry informed AV that Su35 had been crashed because the thread of the locking clamp of the wing wore out by over tightening, but he still took the chance and insisted to fly, which led to the crash eventually. After the crash, Barry asked AV to sell him a new Su35 at a discounted price which was denied. How would a normal adult intend to buy the product if it’s really with design flaws and a defective product, even at a discounted price, it just doesn’t make any sense. PRCJ stated that AV refused to fix the flaws on Su35 and insist to sell all the stocks. As a manufactory, there’s no any reason for us to put our reputation on risk. We've been putting too much effort into this product such as the outstanding detailing that you can see, for just changing a small clamp or even more modification to improve the design, this is really piece of cake. Why would we destroy our brand?!

Barry and Dirk form PRCJ hid their failure on the Sparrow project and falsely claimed that Sparrow was designed by them, concealed their dissatisfaction with Aviation Jet by bringing new distributor in the United States, and distorted the fact that AV committed to return the deposit on the A10 project. Using the Su35 crash incident which caused by their incaution as a fuse.

All in all, as I said previously, I am here to speak out the story and leave the judgment to the public and fact. I personally do feel shame that this had come to the public and such wasting the community’s resources. Aviation Jet committed to make great products at an affordable price, and will continue to make contribution to this small size of community. This is our goal!

Sincerely,

Aviation Jet
May 08th, 2018