RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 06:50 PM
the Wasp
My Feedback: (1)

Received 41 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by Rudolph Hart
Lonnie i only have one saito fa30 in a large phoenix super light, "the lttle engine that could" is a constant surprise for it's size.It's in a tail dragger so no worries about prop clearance if you run a 10x6,i use a mas gf3 series prop, in flying tune that combo gives me 10600 on the ground.

Hmmm...those pesky 3D heli pilots, on some sundays they are thick as flies on cow cakes.Over a beer and benchracing session afterwards a couple of my WW2 scale flying mates said maybe we should all take our shotguns next time, and put up a realistic ack ack barrage for them instead of having to walk all the way down to the flight line for an argument.As someone else here said, temptation leans on the doorbell, but i think HE was just trying to be poetic
Pete, a guys over in NY as he was flying told a friend that he was going to fly his cheap plane into a Heli, well, he did, parts everywhere, it was a big woop-T-do in the Heli forums, lots of arguing. the guy with the plane refused to pay for the Heli, the club the guy was in offered to pay for the Heli, but as I remember the owner of the Heli would not take the money, said it was not the clubs fault.. I don't think that plane-guy would do that again..

as for me I'm burned out on Helis, I'm a Saito guy now

Jim

Last edited by the Wasp; 06-04-2019 at 06:53 PM.