RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 06:52 AM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Mark,

I am sure you’ll pass muster and get turned on to the grid and start cranking in some Sun Power. Thanks for the information re your panels. I looked up the Q Cell Panels and they appear to be very good panels, you can’t go wrong with anything from Germany right.

it is so funny that you were putting in your Onkyo sound system, that’s what I have as well. Also like you, when I rebuilt the house after the earthquake and it was down to the studs Iran homerun line from every room for the telephone, TV cable, and surround sound speaker wires and antenna on both sides of the living room giving us the ability to have the couch against the south wall looking north and vice a versa should we ever want to change the layout of the room. Not too many years later we did flip the living room furniture over and all the wiring was there I’m so glad I did it and it appears you are to your home. Congratulations with your forward thinking when you had the opportunity to get inside those walls. Previously the house had a looped system for the telephone which I never cared for because if you get a short anywhere in that wire everything after that on the house is dead. So having an individual phone line TV cable line going to every single room in a home run manifold in my equipment closet keep me up and running forever.

Congrats on the new plane. My friend and neighbor in AZ has a ton of the inducted fan jet planes and they are really sweet and dang fast I might add. Your right, it is a good thing you don’t have an asphalt runway or you would be deep in debt with new jets hanging on your walls. Phil has some 90MM twin turbines and they crank and........sound like real gas jets! Have fun my friend.

I am close to being done with my charger case, I got my fans and inboard power finished yesterday. I also reworked the plywood deck as the box is a bit warped as is the lid together. When I squared the rectangular lower half of the box the lid would not close, it was bound. So I reshaped the deck plywood for now as that will be my plastic decks templet. I had to with a belt sander make concave passes inward from each corner on the front and back side and now she fits like a glove, she is close to being completed.

Enjoy that hat surround sound, perhaps play some Star Wars videos, they are the best! And again, glad to hear you went solar, a good positive move for your future there.

JP