RCU Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya FineSpec 2.4G radio review video
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 09:08 PM
pitstain

Received 70 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by Pcomm1.v2
“I did not seem to have any issues with my 4YWD operating my Abrams.”

That is because it uses a different Futaba branded receiver, and was not available when the Tamiya Abrams was first sold in 2017 in the USA.

Your receiver is new and different, R214GFE, than what arrives with the Futaba Skysport 2.4, quoted in an above post, and sold by the AAF Museum with the Tamiya RC Abrams in 2017.

No one knew about any receiver compatibility issues, least of all Tamiya USA. Common knowledge now about the ops difference between the two different Skysport and Attack receivers. The R214GFE receiver works great in my Abrams without issue.

Anyway. Same receiver R214GFE, I use with my Tamiya Abrams, but the transmitter carries the Tamiya logotype.
10-4 got it now, thanks man!

Originally Posted by Tamiya Fan
Dingobattler
The suspension on the Type 10 is softer but it is supposed to be. The real tank is that way. Type 10 is made for mountain areas and a lot of that tank is computer controlled, even the loading of shells. Just a different style. thought I'd put my 2 cents in.
100% this, if you watch any videos of them on maneuvers, they are super wafty, like a proper off roader.