RCU Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya FineSpec 2.4G radio review video
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 08:42 AM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

No I don't think I'll ever get rid of my Taranis. While I really like the Tango the Taranis can do so much more. I am using the TBS Crossfire system so I have a few different requirements for my transmitters. They have to have a JR module bay and support serial out. Not many of them out there besides the OpenTX variants but the Tango not only hit those but also was at a good price. The Tango 2 is coming out soon so lots of people are ditching the original ones cheap. I was lucky and got the upgraded one cheap and even in the original box.

I try not to be a fanboy but I am a big supporter of TBS products. They are high quality items, they helped develop some of the FPV tech we use today, and most of it has a lifetime warranty too. I use only their video transmitters on ALL my stuff, the CRSF radio system on 80% or so of my fleet, and now have their transmitter too. All of it has been perfect and never failed me. I even set a VTX on fire and sunk it underwater a few weeks later and it still works almost a year later. They even just announced yesterday they are working on a new HD FPV video system after the announcement of DJI and Fatshark doing digital HD FPV systems. If the price is right this is a VERY big deal.