RCU Forums - View Single Post - Factories to You Inc. (Rich Yan)
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 10:36 PM
Fenderbender419

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buy anywhere but here !!

I also made the mistake of buying from Rich Yan. A year ago,I bought what was supposed to be a Starmax 70 mm F-22 Raptor. What I received was an HSD 64 mm. I immediately e'mailed this clown and was told that they're almost the same thing. I'm up in Canada so what the hell can I do about it?Started to assemble this abortion and I still have not flown it. Goofy mis-matched parts,holes too small to handle the screw size for the landing gear,etc. Was supposed to come with a 1300mAh battery. I received a 1000 mAh. The motor has an XT60 connector and the battery had a T connector. E-mailed the jerk again,so what does he send me? A male/female T connector ! The holes in the servo horns were way too small to accept the oversized steel control wires so I had to drill them out.The model number of the receiver he sent me is worn right off so I'm thinking it was a used one he had laying around. Didn't get the battery pack for the receiver(the kit was supposed to include everything). I swear this guy puts a blindfold on and just starts throwing stuff in to a box and then sends it to you.All along I'm emailing this goof but he simply would not answer. Gave up and got in touch with HobbyKing to get a T/XT60 adapter and a really good dude named Ralph T is helping me get this piece of crap in the air. I have no idea how this Rich Yan clown stays in business. So, if you're considering buying from him,do yourself a giant favor and stay away.Buy from a decent place like HobbyKing instead. The only thing you'll get from Rich Yan is garbage and no support.