RCU Forums - View Single Post - Wheelchair user advice appreciated.
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 11:23 AM
Buzzon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheelchair user advice appreciated.

Good evening,

I'm very interested in buying my first proper Rc car and would appreciate some advice and help. As the title indicates I use a wheelchair due to a rare neurological condition. This condition affects my legs & I have limited dexterity in my hands. Based on these factors I was wondering could you guys shortlist or recommend cars that may suit my needs.? I will try and outline what I'm searching for;;

Budget -£500-£600

I will be using the car / truck on short grass 90% of the time. I would like something which is quite durable and take a bashing, I'm unsure between petrol or electric however I assume electric would be easier to live with. I will usually have friends with me, so size and weight shouldn't be an issue. Finally I would like a model that doesn't wheely all the time and something my daughter age 10 could enjoy driving. I like the look of the arrma range, however as I'm only researching and trying to learn a bit I'm completely open to all suggestions. I really look forward to hearing from you in advance.....

Thanks Tony