RCU Forums - View Single Post - R/C Tank Club/Group in Detroit Area?
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 11:55 AM
jjackso5

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Crius, yes I am that person, somewhat older and now disabled, but hobbling around try to work on my tanks. I've been laid up for awhile and I'm trying to get back to building and running tanks. I've tried a couple of other things, but I'm not that moble that I can go very far on most days.
The battlefield is my back yard, though it needs work now and moving forward it might look very different, but I can't do much of the work required myself so it'll take me some time if I'm able to get it done. There are still a few of the guys from the DTC group that might be interested too.
What system do you have on your tanks? What tanks do you have? I have done only Tamiya since that was how I started, with a Leopard A4, along time ago!
Anyhow, tankers are welcome and we'll see what we can develop. Just let me know if you're thinking of trying to come out. I'll post a hard date to know how many think they'll make it, so I can figure out what we'll do.
Thank you again for contacting me, I'll look forward to seeing you in the coming months.
Happy Tanking,
Jim

Last edited by jjackso5; 10-17-2019 at 11:57 AM. Reason: corrections