RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA call to action pending
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 10:24 AM
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
Since you, Hydro and I all work in the same industry I do feel that your comments have some flaws.
No, I do not work in the same industry as you do. Please refrain from twisting my words the way you do (Porcia, is that you?). Please try to follow along. Let's say a lawn care company is growing and needs another person to mow lawns. Said company needs said lawnmower to mow 2 lawns every hour in order for said company to make a profit. Said lawn mower only mows 1 lawn per hour. What happens next?.....

I could literally give hundreds of examples, but I KNOW you KNOW (and get) what I am talking about. Right?

As far as your best not being good enough. If I'm walking down the street and get attacked by four guys and fight them off " as best I can " yet still end up in the hospital then that is my fault?
Is this REALLY the best analogy you could come up with, or just one that you pulled out your Southern posterior because you thought it "proved" your point nicely? Oh, and to answer your question, (and this is where your conclusion goes awry!) NO, not your fault that you ended up in the hospital, but the FACT still remains that you failed to fend off your attackers and "lost" the fight.
A four against one fight is close to describing what the AMA has in front of them when taking on the FAA and Congress.
Says who? YOU?
Use your common sense, man! This SHOULD have been a SLAM DUNK for the AMA!! Before they tried to pull the old end-around on the FAA, they had a stellar reputation and over 80 years of near-perfect safety record (pre-romancing the drones, of course!). AMA Modelers had (in 80+ YEARS) rarely, if EVER, caused any significant issues in the NAS. How in the world do you figure that this should have been a difficult "battle"?

Astro