RCU Forums - View Single Post - old timers look here must be 50+ years only
Old 10-27-2019, 10:31 AM
donnyman

Received 124 Likes on 97 Posts

Papasal..........Joe Nagy Welcome, pull up a chair, kick back and relax, we want to hear your complete modeling story. P'sal, one of us,(Mr. Ghostler) has a red and black ringmaster he cranks up every now and then so you can compare notes. I haven't flown one since 1960 or so and haven't covered the one on my ceiling yet.

Joe--- we have Arizona high on our list of places to move to because I was stationed at Williams field ( near Chandler ARIZ.) in the early sixties and my wife was born in Phoenix where we met and married. as most here know I would return to Brooklyn in a flash but the snow stops the both of us. If I ever get my motorhome in shape we will give Wickenburg the once over for sure! It gets pretty hot here also so no problem with that.

Let me again say WELCOME to you gentlemen, don't be shy, post some pics so we can get to know you better. I don't know about the rest of these guys but I truly enjoy going through this thread and rereading the old post it is very pleasant an fires many memories. and we have a international group, all wonderful people! ENJOY. .................................................. ........DONNY