RCU Forums - View Single Post - Global Jet Club / Aerojet T-33 1/6 2M
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 12:21 PM
Turbulence
My Feedback: (76)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Global Jet Club / Aerojet T-33 1/6 2M

GLOBAL AEROJET T-33
We are expecting our first prototype to arrive here for testing very soon! And hopefully it will come to me for testing since I am chief test monkey for their L-39. The prototype Thunderbird colors scheme one is built and we realized there are some cosmetic errors in the decals which would be corrected on the actual production models after the prototype is fully tested and flown.

It is a 1/5.92 scale, so I am just going to say 1/6 scale / 2 Meter size.
Wing Span: 2000mm / 78.74"
Length: 1800mm / 70.87"
Main Fuel Tank: 2.5 Liters. Smoke Tank: 1 Liter. Suggested Turbine Size (Not Included) - 80n ~ 120n (8kg ~ 12kg)

Available Color Variances:
-Primer Only (Unpainted. For the jet pilot whom would like to paint their own variance)
-US Thunderbirds
-US Navy
-US Air Force
-Royal Canadian Air

3 Different T-33 Packages will be available:
-ARF Only (with tail pipe and hardware)
-ARF Pro (with tail pipe, electric retract gear with brake, all-In-One Central Landing Gear Control Module and hardware)
-PNP Turbine Ready (With Tail pipe, electric retract with brake, all-In-One Central Landing Gear Control Module, HV Aluminum cased, metal gear Ultra High Torque and High Speed Digital servos, and hardware).

Optional items: Scale detailed cockpit, smoke and light packages available.

US distributor and dealer: Global Jet Club Website: https://globaljet.club/ and Banana Hobby www.bananahobby.com
European distributor and dealer: Final Modellbau Website: Www.final-modellbau.de

Would like to learn more about this beautiful T-33 ? Join our FB page.
https://www.face
book.com/groups/941951962806470/

Ralph
Global Jet Club flight team

Last edited by Turbulence; 10-30-2019 at 12:24 PM.