RCU Forums - View Single Post - HAYA 1/16 RC Chieftain
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 07:12 PM
Fsttanks

Received 248 Likes on 145 Posts

Originally Posted by Pcomm1.v2

I am sure you can get anger management help in your area, do seek it. Bud, I have seen your rc tank models and they pretty much all, well, you know, in terms of design, performance, quality and finish. I visited back in 2003, SCAT, the guys who got me interested in the rc tank hobby, a club way before your time. They also failed and broke up because all they did was bicker amongst themselves, seemly like like you! So, please take your stupid and belligerent offer and stick it where the sun don’t shine. Plus, what makes you think I want to know you. Build a great rc tank model that isn’t photographed sitting on a rock and learn to have some fun in your hobby.
My tanks perform as combat vehicles and are built accordingly. I am the first to point out the lower level of detail I go for because I know for first hand from IR battling and hard driving use that fine detail work is less durable and pointless once the tank is covered in action dust. But that is something you know little about. It is clear all you are is a static builder which is fine. I knew you could not put you money where your mouth is. You build or have someone else build your shelf queens for you. You talk like you battle but the fact is you know truly little about it. Sorry you will not take my offer of a challenge you might have learned something which is the hobby is changing and your not keeping up and being left behind.

Last edited by Fsttanks; 11-07-2019 at 07:17 PM.