RCU Forums - View Single Post - Comparison Time
Thread: Comparison Time
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 10:07 PM
camss69
My Feedback: (46)

Received 65 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by bodywerks
like spektrum? I agree. Although integrated telemetry and 1/2oz gyro capability, fully programmable through the transmitter is pretty cool.
I REALLY like my Jeti with all the programmable devices through the transmitter. I will be trying the Digitech CRU and CTU devices in the near future. I really like being able to set things up through the TX, if I need to check or adjust settings it’s all right there all I have to do is turn the plane on. The telemetry is awesome, if you are a DIY kinda guy you can build almost if not all the sensors by following the RC-Thoughts website. The Lua apps are cool, they frequently release new firmware with not only bug fixes but new features as well. There’s a lot to like! I compare my now old DS-16 to my buddies DX-20 and there’s just no comparison at all. Two completely different worlds not only in programming power but in build quality as well. I am interested in the comparison between the DS24 and the CORE radio in this thread. I was looking at DS24’s tonight because I want the additional features and capability over the 16. I didn’t even mention the selection of receivers available with Jeti, that was mainly what steered me away from Futaba. They are infinitely configurable (basically) which really opens up the possibilities of what you can do. (Pretty much anything you can think of).

Last edited by camss69; 12-19-2019 at 10:09 PM.