RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 06:18 PM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi guys,

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas!

This year I had Christmas Day off, so after coming home from working Christmas Eve we opened presents. Surprisingly, my son was still asleep when I got home...I figured he would be up early of all days. lol After getting a few hours of sleep we did some grilling outside. The weather was very nice, low 70's. We picked up some burgers, a rack of beef ribs, and a steak from a local butcher shop. It was a great dinner!

This year my son got a bunch of Star Wars stuff as he has really taken to the shows. I think the trip to Disney to see the Star Wars world really got him started - with the full scale replica of the Millenium Falcon, yeah he was hooked! I got my wife a few of the things she was asking for and for myself, I scored a nice set of metric ratchet wrenches. I'm going to let them soak in some ATF overnight and they should be good to go for future car projects!

Speaking of projects I decided to take down my F-16 and try and finish that thing up. Most of the painting is done so I can get started on the decals. I discovered I need to do some foam carving because the FMS EDF unit is a little too big - about 5mm worth.

I had to place another order for track - short curve sections as I am making a siding and discovered all my current track won't give me a nice smooth transition and I don't want to have to cut track to make it fit. The section is in the back of the layout and is situated behind the HO elevated track, so its in a not easily accessible area and I really don't want to have to deal with derailments in that particular area over and over. So better to do it right the first time around.

Hope everyone is getting ready for New Years!

Mark