RCU Forums - View Single Post - Non club member
Thread: Non club member
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 04:00 PM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by astrohog
Does anyone else find it pretentious and offensive how Speedy resorts to giving takeoff lessons to a handful of highly skilled and experienced modelers, in an AMA forum, to try and discredit a fellow member with whom he doesn’t agree on a completely unrelated subject?

That is a practice that I would like to see banned on this site, as it just doesn’t lend to having beneficial discussions on what are usually already controversial topics.

Regards,

Astro

And just what did this post accomplish other then a lame attempt to insult me for offering some assistance to some fellow modelers including those who read these forums but not reply to them. Isn't helping others part of the hobby? Granted the grass operations is somewhat off topic but was brought here by the Commander when he explained that he is unable to operate off of the same grass runway as a fragile, large 3D airplane. So one thread you criticize someone for giving a poor behaving club member the boot and then in this thread criticize me for offering some helpful hints. Are you ever aware of which end you are taking out of? I will from now on remember that you are " Highly Skilled " and thus incapable of learing from anyone else.