RCU Forums - View Single Post - Heng Long 6.0 IR Battle System review
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 10:42 PM
Fsttanks

Received 251 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by Pcomm1.v2
Uparmor, is that all u got? Maybe go home before your feelings get hurt newbie. LOL. Guessing another of Rich Johnson’s RC San Diego RC Tank Club people, all six of them. LOL. And you do not make peace with bald faced liars, never works, Rich and Fssttrack committed a sin they cannot take back. Not my friends, for sure. Perhaps not much difference between a bad guy and a righteous guy, depends. Though, I would say “the crap” is all from fssttrack and he just doesn’t appreciate my opinions.
John I do appreciate your opinions when they are conservative and related to the thread topic. So often they are read by myself and many other as backhanded comments which leads to them being taken on face value and the response is tailored to equal the tone of your comments.

My offer still stands moving forward to be civil with each other and not comment on each other’s posts or threads. I have asked the several folks that have PMd me not to respond to the current situation and to let you have time to make your decision. All you need say is you agree to being civil. Heck just PM if you feel it should be agreed in private.

This situation is not doing the forum content any good.