RCU Forums - View Single Post - Heng Long 6.0 IR Battle System review
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 10:46 PM
Pcomm1.v2

Received 49 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Repeat myself.

Originally Posted by Fsttanks
John I do appreciate your opinions when they are conservative and related to the thread topic. So often they are read by myself and many other as backhanded comments which leads to them being taken on face value and the response is tailored to equal the tone of your comments.

My offer still stands moving forward to be civil with each other and not comment on each other’s posts or threads. I have asked the several folks that have PMd me not to respond to the current situation and to let you have time to make your decision. All you need say is you agree to being civil. Heck just PM if you feel it should be agreed in private.

This situation is not doing the forum content any good.
Well, Rich Johnson sucked me into this brawl and the bald faced liar thing you two instigated is not forgivable in the real world. I will leave your rcu hobby posts alone and keep my opinions of your rc tank efforts to myself. So, it is not “hate” to take on liars, that is simply the right thing to do. Goodnight. And how do you like the stress of harsh military dust? Kinda a mental simulation of that combat dust you wrote about in another post. Take care.

Last edited by Pcomm1.v2; 01-08-2020 at 10:51 PM.