RCU Forums - View Single Post - old timers look here must be 50+ years only
Old 01-21-2020, 09:07 AM
Telemaster Sales UK

Received 146 Likes on 123 Posts

Thank you gentlemen, that's exactly what I did when landing the Flair AT6, kept the speed up, I had been warned! I don't think that my Brian Taylor model has flaps. Until this afternoon I hadn't even looked at the model for years. I found out however that my retracts feature oleos so that's fortunate.

Mike, I'll get in touch with Douglas about La Coupe Des Barons. It's being held on 13th June this year and 70 miles (113 kms) nearer to my home. The Corsicans objected to the event being held in September, so did the younger element because it interfered with their education. The twin girls have entered, Iris and Clara Fesquet. They'll be sixteen or seventeen now. Proper young ladies. At least four entrants have dropped out already but their places have been taken by people on the waiting list. All of the Berry Marche Modelisme team are in except for Gilbert who's a very inexperienced pilot anyway and probably not yet ready for the cut and thrust of competition. They have increased the size of eligible four strokes to 0.56 cubic inches. I am thinking of removing the OS 48 from my model and fitting a Thunder Tiger 54.

It's nice to have a few contributions from people other than Mike and myself. We were beginning to feel neglected! I look forward to hearing everybody's stories even if it's only about shovelling snow in Saskatchewan.