RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hello all, starting a few of my nephews out in the hobby.
Old 02-03-2020, 06:53 AM
Oneloveknk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello all, starting a few of my nephews out in the hobby.

Hello all , starting a few of my nephews out in the hobby is harder than I thought? As I have been MIA for 10 years myself, a lot has changed! I remember the time of plugging in the chip in the transmitter and receiver and you were ready to go lol.
Last week I decided to pick up a few RC so when the weekend came I can teach them the proper way to setup the cars and the proper way to store them when not in use. Boy was I wrong! It took us a few hours to charge the battery’s set up the carry cases and to get to the park when we got there I noticed the cars would turn left and right but wouldn’t accelerate. Went through all the trouble shooting and about an hour and a half they decided that we should try next week lol.

What we are starting with is Traxxas Stampede & Rustler & Bandit , but I really do miss my HPI Electric RS4 MT 4WD.

So I ended up dropping them off and headed to RC Madness in Enfield CT. Thanks to the Owner he helped me figure it out in a few seconds and off I went. Hopefully this week coming will be a bit better. Apparently we will all be learning together.

Last edited by Oneloveknk; 02-03-2020 at 06:56 AM.