RCU Forums - View Single Post - Non club member
Thread: Non club member
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 04:24 PM
RCUer75345
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by astrohog
Yep, and the answer is that the AMA staff has failed to respond to a members’ question/concern.
And what will the OP do with the AMA's answer once he receives it?

I may be going waaaay out on a limb here, but I'll bet the answer is: Complain some more.

An old boss of mine used to say that a "problem" wasn't really a problem unless you came up with a solution. Otherwise, it was just a situation you had to live with. The first time I heard that I thought it was just a bunch of bureaucratic BS. As I became older and wiser, however, I began to understand where he was coming from.

So let's review the OP's question again:

Originally Posted by warningshot
What, if anything, is the AMA doing to help the AMA non-club members to be able to keep flying under the new FAA rules that are on the way?
So, Warningshot: You've read a number of responses by the members here - if not from the AMA.

It's clear you don't like them. And you probably won't like the "official" one if it ever gets posted.

So what's YOUR solution? Help the AMA -- they're only human, after all. What do YOU think they should do to help non-club members keep flying?

Once you formulate your answer, don't wait for the AMA -- turn it in as an NPRM comment.