RCU Forums - View Single Post - Tekno RC EB48 2.0
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 09:17 AM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

Deep down, I'm a lover of building a kit to do with whatever I please. I've held off the many thoughts of getting something in the RTR world to hold me over until this buggy finally became available. The 1/8 scale RTR buggies that I looked at had either mediocre components, or issues while running in dusty environments. This meant I would have to put more money into those RTRs to bring them up to a durability/performance level that I could deal with. I caught myself, many of nights, about to push that "Complete Order" button on platforms that I knew would cost me more money down the road, or the RC didn't have features that I wanted the most. I ultimately waited it out. Hopefully the EB48 2.0 won't be a let down.

Tekno shipped the buggy out on Thursday, and USPS said package would be arriving Monday. Got up early to track the package... package was said to be late, and I would not be seeing it until tomorrow (Tuesday). World's greatest USPS rural carrier shows up at front door about an hour ago, and wanting a signature!

Last edited by RustyUs; 02-10-2020 at 09:53 AM.