RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top Flite B-25 ARF (Tecnical, tips, suggestions)
Old 02-25-2020, 10:28 AM
rafeeki
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default B-25 nose cone

There is a long story to tell.
I made the same inquiry few years ago. As I mentioned it to a gentleman who was selling his full plane but was unable to. He decided to send me few nose pieces, nacels, wings, and tail piece after he gave up on selling his plane. He also included cast gypsum plugs of the front cone and several other pieces. Some are still in bubble wrapping but few may be cracked. I will unwrap and lay them out and post a picture.

As I will not be using the plugs I will pass them along free of charge but will ask whomever wants them to pay for shipping. Which is what I ended up paying

The person who sent me the stuff is a real honorable person and should be commended. I have misplaced his name but I hope he checks out this thread.

As the nose cone is the most vulnerable part of this exquisite plane. It is in high demand.
Will whomever receives the plug be willing to produce the nose cone and make it available to others at a reasonable cost????

Thank you for being part of this thread
Rafeek

Last edited by rafeeki; 02-25-2020 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Tweaking