RCU Forums - View Single Post - How about this email from RCUniverse...
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 09:49 PM
DGrant
My Feedback: (4)

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Yes, it was. I was going to rant about an email I recently received through the RCU network. It was very inappropriate, and nothing related to RC models. I actually copied and pasted it, and was going to post it, but then decided not to. I meant to edit the whole message, but apparently forgot to edit the title as well.

RCU really should look into whatever email programs they have going, it's not the first time I've gotten such an email from this site. All I'm here for is RC... I don't appreciate my contact info being passed on to any other entities, and I don't appreciate RCU emailing me anything of the sort.

Matter of fact I just received another type of email from RCU... again just c-rap. I'm just about pi ss ed off about this. If they can send me this S H I T I can surely post it back to their own site right. Here's a copy of the latest. I don't need this...

Dear Reader,

Could this 1 mistake be the cause of your thinning hair?

Thinning hair is something that both men and women suffer from.

In fact 85% of American men over 50 will have significantly thinning hair1 .

What’s even more shocking is over 80% of Women2 will experience noticeable hair loss by the age of 60.

Thinning hair can make you feel unhealthy or older than you really are.

The worst part is that once your hair begins to fall out it doesn’t stop until it’s all gone.

Fortunately there is a revolutionary solution that gets real and lasting results right in your own home by restoring the appearance of thicker fuller hair.

Click here to find out this amazing new method.
P.S. In a study by the National Institutes Of Health 29% of Women suffering from hair loss reported two or more symptoms of depression3. So watch the shocking presentation now to learn more.

This email is intended for RCUniverse subscribers only. This email was sent by: RCUniverse 909 N. Sepulveda Blvd., 11th Flr El Segundo, CA, 90245, USA View our online privacy policy. You have received this promotion as you are a registered member who has opted-in for RCUniverse newsletters.

Remove Me | View email as a web page