RCU Forums - View Single Post - DX9 and AR7610 receiver
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 09:02 AM
DGrant
My Feedback: (4)

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by bigcam
Andy, Thanks. Before I do a complete reset let me review my info. The Transmitter is set to Acro. The Wing type is set to 2 servos and the elevator is set to 2 servos. If the mix between Elev and Aux 2 is inhibited, the Aux 2 Elev servo does not move. If the mix is on, it does. The servo plug into the receiver is correct I believe because all other surfaces move correctly and the all of the receiver ports are being used.
Where did the transmitter assign the second Elev servo? Look at the Rx channel assignment screen, that will tell you where Elev 1 and Elev 2 should be plugged in.

What leads me to this is your Elev doesn't work in Aux2 obviously.... which would then tell me Elev 2 is not plugged into the correct Rx port.

If the elev servo goes full down the way it's currently set up, it's probably literally on an auxiliary channel that's switched somewhere... which could/might also be in a mix somewhere. For what you're doing though, it doesn't sound like you need or want any mixes running. Just have the correct wing and tail types selected, and follow the Rx channel assignment screen, and plug and play.