RCU Forums - View Single Post - Corona virus
Thread: Corona virus
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 12:29 PM
airsteve172

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Pcomm1.v2
Update: We are on day 28 for home isolation and social distancing, directed by city, county and state mandated orders. We stocked up on isolation food supplies 5 weeks ago. I had a small supply of 3M 95 masks on hand as part of my modeling air brush kit and we use one for runs to get fresh fruit and vegetables every couple of weeks. That mask is now only found on eBay at nasty, gouging prices, otherwise unavailable and that is a huge issue.

Outdoor stuff, all beaches, most surfing spots, parks and hiking trails are now closed, because LA SoCal weekend people refused to social distance when outdoors. The virus cases are quickly multiplying in LA County this week. The county just stated the worst will occur over the next 3 weeks. I believe them. In smaller next door Orange County the virus cases have not yet skyrocketed.

In response to that atypical NY dude, I understand the terrible vibes a lay-off, no monthly income means. Hopefully, the Feds will get those checks out sooner than later to those now out of work, because of the virus shutdown. And Cuba ain’t going to take you for very clear reasons, your from hard hit New York!
Ah yes, the government checks... makes me think what might have been possible on the Titanic if only they might have had a few extra tin cans to bail it out with.