RCU Forums - View Single Post - Stay at home or go to the field....
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 01:26 PM
DGrant
My Feedback: (4)

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Went for a country drive yesterday with my wife. We stopped at the flying field for a short break, and there was 2 guys flying, pitted 40' apart. We all kept good distances apart, I only stepped out of my car for a few minutes.... to feel the sunshine and gentle breezes. None of us saw anything wrong with it. I'm still planning on flying early in the week, when there's even less chance of anyone being there.

We were well within all directives we've been given, and it's the first time in almost 3 weeks we've been out of the house for anything other then 2 quick careful trips to the grocery store. At some point we'll all have to come out. Some people will take longer for whatever reasons. We're not prisoners though... we're responsible adults, and we harmed nobody. We were in the confines of our car, and out in the open air for a little bit, and it felt great. I fail to see how that should be any problem after this long. Life will return soon. Next weeks weather looks to be in low-mid 70's... and I can't wait!