RCU Forums - View Single Post - HELP: Team Associated sct10 build
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 01:06 PM
skurtzicus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sorry for not updating during this quarantine im just trying to get as much done as I can In my life right now. So for I took apart everything (except the rear end) , cleaned it and removed the electronics out. Right now the chassis is in 3 pieces. I cleaned it with soap and water then sprayed everything with wd40, I had to use bike grease that I had for all the metal stuff. So far I didn't notice anything broken or out of place the only thing I noticed was a lot of dirt. Actually I did notice something, the front shocks had little to no oil in them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0244.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	201.2 KB
ID:	2266852Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0247.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	331.1 KB
ID:	2266853

Once I was done all of that and i put it back together i started making a list on stuff I know for sure im going to need.

-Shock oil

-servo

-reciever and transmitter

-Also to test the electronics i have and see if they work.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sc10 front end.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	2266854

So now im going to work on cleaning the centre chassis and then disassembling the rear end, cleaninig it and rebuilding it like the front end then I can put it together and I should be done with the rebuild and should have a roller with no electronics installed. Then I can start sorting through the extra parts and see if I can make another roller out of it.