RCU Forums - View Single Post - Covid-19, Sanctioned Events, & Aging Demographic
Old 04-09-2020, 09:00 AM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by init4fun
Hi Hydro , For real , just once I'd like to see Dennis attempt to refute one of Franklin's points , or anyone else's points out here for that matter , without the personal attacks that accompany all of his posts . If Dennis or anyone else were to post actual facts that refute one of Franklin's posts of course I'd agree with the facts , but that's just it , by the time Franklin posts something he appears to have done his research well beforehand and so his points are usually pretty well reinforced . And then , when one of Franklin's talking points IS solid , the BS name calling and trolling starts derailing the discussion so the point becomes buried in a sea of off topic garbage and personal attacks .
Franklin isn’t even on the radar. Franklin is Franklin I’m not interested in influencing him or changing his opinions. He’s only one voice quite easy for the AMA to ignore. As far as debating/arguing with him, for me I have much more productive ways to spend my time. His minions/fan boys are what 6 full time and maybe 6 or so part time. You guys are much more fun after all at less than 1 percent in fact somewhere around .004 percent of the AMA membership and none of you half the wordsmith, as a group your combined influence is probably less than Franklin by himself. All you seem to be able to do is reiterate what ever he has said/posted. On the other hand all I have to do is post one or two puns and you guys trip over each other to take exception/defend his lordships honor. Are you guys even one percent of the membership on this forum? Pure entertainment while I am off work at home LOL. Some of the guys from work have asked if you guys are still at it and I have given them the link to the topic since we cannot sit together and enjoy your posts they can follow it on their own.

Dennis