RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Happy AMA Thread , What do YOU do with them ?
Old 04-11-2020, 05:21 PM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts

The wife and I have spent time at the flying field both yesterday and today. After the Covid 19 crisis hit my wife was laid off from her job and spends her day alone while I am at work. Some evenings we just take a short drive just to get her out of the house. Today's outing to the field was a bit more special to me as it was maiden day for my buddy Russ. Russ was the first guy to buy one of my Divergent kits and has been building it during the winter. The thrill I got while watching an R/C brother enjoy a product of my efforts is something I can't quite put into words. I myself was able to obtain a personal goal and that was to bring my different interests together for a flying session. Today I flew my Divergent pattern airplane, X-Cell helicopter and Supra Sailplane.

Future pilot?

Russ's brand new Divergent with the Prototype looking it over.

Part of the fleet.

All packed up after a rewarding day.

Now at home, our granddaughter has been dropped off for an overnight visit with us. Once she is old enough she will be joining us on our trips to the flying field. I have no idea if she will get the spark to fly or not but she should enjoy the abundance of wildlife and fresh air.