RCU Forums - View Single Post - Pacific Ace 74 inch
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 05:05 PM
flyingagin

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

The weather report said more rain today, so I did not go get the last 3 sheets of ply I need for the shell. So while there was no rain I pushed the shell outside and worked on covering the P.A. tail feathers. It was a very comfortable temperature today so I worked with the garage door open. Judging by the thunder sounds, some one had a nice display of lightning. I didn't see it. But not a drop of rain here. Soon as the weather is clear I will get back to the shell, but in the meantime the P.A. is progressing.

I forgot just how hard curves are to Monokote, especially with transparent colors. Dang it. But I think they turned out OK. Wife sure thinks so.

Will remove the clamps from the fuse tomorrow. I am not liking how the windshield bottom front is. It should be tight against the fuse, that built up area that I intended to give more glue surface for the windshield. I may just wrap a narrow strip of fiber glass over the very base area of the windshield, a strip that overlaps both the fuse and windshield should relieve my worries about it.

Ken

There are some light artifacts in this pic

Makes a n interesting light filter