RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 10:23 PM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This has been a week of lots of goodies arriving at the door step!

First up is my new radio. Yup, my new DX8 came in and I am super happy - it looks gorgeous! Have been spending a good deal of time browsing all the youtube video's I could find on different aspects of the radio programming. There's a lot to go through! I programmed a test plane, my old 50mm Raptor jet that I first got last summer to do a test flight. I still have yet to do my helicopter, my other jets, and my warbirds. Glad I don't have too many planes to swap over. lol

My other arrival was actually something I ordered for my son - his 3rd plane! The Duet was a decent flier but with its small size it was very susceptible to the wind, even light winds gave him trouble. I started noticing when the winds started picking up he would tell me that's enough for today. I felt sorry as he would usually get through 2-3 minutes before telling me it was enough.

So I saw on Banana Hobby's site a glider type craft that has all the control surfaces - aerilon, elevator, and rudder and not a bad price, plus the motor is in the back. It's an ARF and I have several receivers that I can use, plus my old DX7 can be used to fly it. So he's inheriting a radio with the plane. Now we just have to build it!

Mark