RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 12:42 PM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Mark,

Well where to start, first.....sorry your jet went in.....we’ll call that equipment failure😉. You repair looked excellent, I have used tooth picks many times with great success so I think you will too. Seems like every time we talk I learn something new from you, clear Gorilla, I have to stop by and look more deeply at there other products. I do have their black (like duct tape) and that stuff is great along with the expanding glue on used on the T-28 which you shave off the excess.

We watched countless hours on both countdowns and of course the launch. Then we did the same for the docking. We both felt so bad when astronaut Bob I think,
leaving the capsule banged his head and got a cut, in front of the world I know he was a bit embarrassed. Yes let’s hope that the solar panels do their intended job well.

Good ideas cooling off the ESC, I have done that on a few planes in my time. I’ll Mr. G is so excited to fly his new bird. He is a all American look young man, you are blessed. Plane in hand, sun glass......he’s looking cool 😎

JPEE